Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Century of Women's Progress


One of the most recent calls for quilts I thought was interesting and worth pursuing is the: Century of Women's Progress Quilt Challenge. The deadline is next year in January, so you (and I!) have plenty time to participate. About half of the quilts accepted will be displayed at the EBHQ show in the Bay Area in March 2020.

I'm not sure what subject I'll pursue, they have a great resource page with all sorts of thought-provoking book, website and video suggestions

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am thinking about it, too. I suppose I should stop thinking and make something.

High Fiber Content said...

Start sketching or at least journalling ideas. It's such an enormous topic I'm finding it hard to narrow down on what (or who) I want to make a quilt about.