Saturday, April 13, 2019

Finish-a-Long Q2

Well, there are another three months on the calendar, and here's my plan to fill them with some quilty finishes for the Q2 Finish-a-Long. I'm choosing a variety of things, some have very little left to do on them, some a whole lot more. Hopefully some of them (ie more than just one) will be finishes.Who knows, maybe seven is my lucky number...

1. Triangle Study - Finish piecing, quilt, bind, sleeve, label.

2. May You Ever Return - Finish piecing, quilt, bind, sleeve, label.
 3. False Flag Sorbet - Sleeve and label.
4.  Slurpee Stitched - Binding or facing, sleeve, label.
5. Celestial Round Robin - Quilt, Bind, label.

6. Technology's Spine - Finish quilting, bind, sleeve, label.


7. Body Double - Finish quilting, bind, sleeve, label.




3 comments:

Jaye said...

Do the easy ones first! Do the ones you have the least work to finish. I made three sleeves the other day and it worked well to have an assembly line. I really like having the sleeves done even before the quilting. I find it can be such a chore to make them. So, go forth and make all the sleeves at once, then, at least, you will be able to check something off your list. ;-)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yes, that's exactly where I started, made a sleeve and label yesterday for one of them. Now to actually sew them on!

Nicole said...

I hope you've made some progress on all or some of these, or maybe even a finish or two? Good luck with the rest of them. On behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you for linking up, and yay you! Nicole @ Handwrought Quilts