Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wandering Wednesday - Grand Canyon

 Every single time I've been lucky enough to see the Grand Canyon, it hits me that the scale of it is so enormous, it's too much for my human eye to adequately process in real time.
 Even taking in small bits like this, it's still so hard to see the depth that's really there.
 So you have to give up and just enjoy it.
 Gasp-worthy beauty at every turn of the rim trail.
 Really, if you ever have the chance, it is worth the drive, it's a little out of the way, but you will not regret seeing this with your own eyes.


 The scale of it is so hard to get until you see it in person, so here's some people in the shot.
 This one shows the depth and layers pretty well.

I kept getting surprised by the snow.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! So amazing. I have to go there sometime.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

You definitely do, it's well worth the trip.