Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Tokyo Banana

Sometimes when my husband has a trip to Japan he brings us back goodies from a shop called, Tokyo Banana. They're almost always very good, (every now and then there's a flavoring I don't care for), these were quite tasty. Kind of a squishy cookie/cake filled with vaguely banana-ish almond-is creamy filling. Japanese treats tend to not have chocolate, so that you get to give other flavors a chance. Not my preference, but Not Absolutely Everything has to be chocolate. 
I really love the packaging design. And one of their stores in Japan has an enormous banana on the roof, gotta love that.


2 comments:

Jaye said...

We might have to argue about chocolate. I think you are probably right, but only once in awhile. ;-)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I guess I'll have to take being right once in a while, that's fine, I don't need to be right allll the time.