Monday, September 02, 2024

September To-Do

 

Here's how ye olde design wall looks this morning. Three projects going on at once, as per usual. I'm all messed up on what day of the week it is today, that's Monday holidays for you I guess. On to the list(s) of my to-do's for the new month:

Begin Something New

Oxbow Tote - cut out and begin the assembly. I still haven't started in on this and I want to before the next bag club meeting this month. I recently found the container I had put this in, so now I can work actually get to cutting out!

AG Stamp Quilt - continue to make more blocks using cut out stamp block centers from Tula Pink fabrics.

Continue Assembly



Finish piecing the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt, make backing, sandwich, quilt, bind, photograph.
Sew the 12 columns of the Temperature Quilt together.
Bohemian Wife -assemble quilt back, sandwich and make the binding.

Pantone Project - work on a overall design, either in EQ8 or up on the design wall.

City Sampler -Make and add border. Put together a backing.


Y.E.S. Coat - continue making pieces/blocks. assemble on foundation, cut out lining pieces from the fabric that I dyed.
Snake In The Garden - Finish hand stitching
Kawandii - Finish hand stitching/assembly

Quilting


Final Steps

Work on getting those quilts up above👆👆👆 quilted so they can go here in this category!

There's a whole lot for me to choose from for the month of September.

No comments: