Sunday, September 01, 2024

Welcome Back, September



Happy to see you once again, September. Very ready to begin welcoming Autumn. I know I live in the wrong place to complain about long hot summers, but I'm ready for Fall to begin now.

This monthly marker is made with taking this picture of the 12 Temperature Quilt columns.

into Percolator first and then Snapseed to crop and add the title.


Here's the monthly video of 1SE, one second everyday.

The monthly I-Did List for August is as follows:

  1. I made my next two Stamp Quilt blocks.
  2. I got a good start on my Ruby+Bee solids challenge quilt.
  3. I finished sewing the November and December columns for the Temperature Quilt.
  4. I figured out some free thread nets.
  5. The pictures of the finished Blue Squares quilt turned out well.
  6. I put this year's ICAD pieces in the album.
I posted here 22/31 days, I posted on Instagram 6 times, on Threads 11 times, and on BlueSky 7 times. I virtually attended group meetings for CST as well as having several family visits, as well as going to doctor visits with my Dad.  It's a pretty short list, I guess I kind of took the summer off a bit last month. On to September and hopefully more productive days.

No comments: