Monday, August 30, 2021

A First Quilty Box


 Received my first Quilty Box subscription in the mail last week and I'm very pleased. I really love the fabric choices, which are both precuts. These are fabrics I would likely have bought, so---so far so good on that front. The pattern included is very clever, and a raw-edged circle (hello bullseye I missed you so) using the included acrylic circle template. And a pack of Sew-tites, can always use more of those. Also a lovely shade of Aurifil thread that I didn't already have, which is always nice not to get a duplicate. 
There's also a colorful quilt label which has a great phrase on it: 
Made With Love NOT PERFECTION.

Some of these quilt subscription boxes have worked out well for me, which is why I keep trying them out. It's always a gamble, especially with the fabrics, but looking back on the past few months of boxes, it seemed like a good fit. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I liked that box as well. Agree about the fabric.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It was a nice selection, I think I'm going to try the pattern out. Shades of all those bullseye quilts.