Wednesday, July 21, 2021

More Yes Please



Tools of the paper piecing game. The add-a-quarter ruler is essential. That seam roller is really working out well instead of having to keep an iron going the whole time I'm sewing. The seam ripper because yes...mistakes are made.


It's all so very very fussy for a 6x6" block, but I'm liking how it turns out in the end.


y


e


s


YES
yes
Here are the two font versions together. I like how it looks, almost visible, but not really.

One more font left to do and then that's it for paper piecing for awhile. The rest of the work on the coat will be other types of piecing.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

You are really making good progress! I look forward to seeing it in person.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's been stalled out for a bit, but I'm going to get back to it.

Jaye said...

Things take time.