Friday, July 23, 2021

Kitchen Sink Preparation

 


Getting ready for the first day of a two day class on Kitchen Sink Quilting with Maria Shell. This was the first selection of solids that I chose and I laid them out pretty randomly on my work table just  to get an idea of the color range. 

And....I really really like this "design". Like I want to make a quilt that looks exactly like this. I'm tempted, really tempted to cut up pieces to assemble this exact thing before I take the class tomorrow. 

We shall see. I have to take the diabetic cat to the vet which is always exhausting because he yells the whole time there and back.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

fantastic color combination! Turquoise, lime and that pink are awesome! The whole group, however, is great.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I enjoyed working with those colors, they were really cheery.