Friday, May 29, 2020

Flower Friday the Third

 Flower Friday for the third time, why not? There are plenty of flowers around this time of year. First up is the California native tree, California Buckeye. These flowers are lightly sweet smelling and look vaguely tropical to me.

 I planted this one because it looks so much like rosemary, but it's not, and now I've lost the tag for it. So don't ask me the name!
Here's the real Rosemary. The bees love this plant so much.
 Rabbit Ear Lavender (Spanish Lavender), the bees also love this one.
 Our Rangpur Lime is doing very well this year, and I love the scent of the blossoms. The limes are perfect in a good G&T when it is cocktail hour.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

You have to ask Paul what the plant identification app is called! Beautiful flowers! What an inspirational post.