What a nice surprise on Mother's Day when we picked up our mail, my first Modern Quilter's Box had arrived. My local quilt store (LQS) Modern Handmade offers a monthly subscription box, and I hadn't signed up before figuring I have Enough Fabric for several lifetimes. But then the SIP happened and I really wanted to support this awesome little shop. Isn't it a lovely design? I'm going to use it for storing a project in process inside of it instead of recycling it right away.
- A bunch of FQ's (9?I think? They're in the wash right now so I can't count them!) from the Art Gallery Fabrics new collection: Marrakesh Fusion. So very very BoHo so I reallly love all these patterns and colors all together.
- A pattern by MasterpieceQuilting Nancy Scott - Barn Raised Birds - I've never done a Birds In The Air quilt, maybe it's time now that I have a pattern
- A rainbow Choose Joy sticker which is utterly perfect for this moment in time
- A That Purple Thang - always good to have a backup, this is a very useful tool that I will add to my to-go bag.
- A type of Stash tea I've never tried, Meyer Lemon, it was very good, but my advice is to not add milk as it is quite lemony, unless you like curdled milk in your tea of course.
- A Stroopwafel that was so nice when heated up on top of the cup of lemon tea, all gooey and caramelly.
I'm so glad that I signed up for this box. I know it was hard to get it out the door and mailed this month, so I very much appreciate Modern Handmade for getting it done.