Saturday, October 27, 2007

Almost Full


Can you tell what this is?
Here is your first hint.
This photo was taken at 6:30 pm on Tuesday.
Did that help?
No?
Ok, how about a different picture?
Does that make it any easier to guess?
Yes it is a 3 days from full moon "caught" on the telephone wires. Taken through my dirty windshield. I honestly didn't notice the wires til I saw the picture. I was taking a picture of the moon. Did you notice that it was egg shaped? I've never seen an egg shaped moon that I can remember. What causes that? Anyone know?
And then here is a brighter picture. The Boulder Creek Volunteer Fire Department, in all its fall glory, taken at 3pm on Friday. Doesn't that tree look super with the blue sky backing it up? I thought the colors would make a cool kaleidoscope, and I was right, especially with the red curb in there for contrast.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are having WAY WAY WAY too much fun with the Kaleidoscope Kreator! But great photos and I think you should let the moon go!

:-D eirdre