Thursday, May 04, 2006

Damaged in Transit


I was Delighted to receive my Grab Bag for the second QuiltArt GrabBag quilt project. Luckily the contents inside were packaged in a ziploc plastic bag and weren't harmed. I wonder what in the world happened to this package!!?! DS Alex told me it looked like a big slobbery dog had chewed it open. So I was picturing a big mutt stowing away in a cross country mail truck chewing up all the packages until he finds something good to eat.
Can't show you the quilty goodies, because it might give away the identity of who I'm making a quilt for. They're all lovely, and in colors I like using, so it won't be too tough to come up with a design (I hope!). We have to use at least 1/3 of the contents and it has to be 20 x 20" or something like that. Hope the person who got my bag likes all the weird stuff I put in there.

No comments: