Friday, January 05, 2007

Filling in the Blanks


Over at Create a Connection, my friend DebR is guest blogging, and she has these questions for us to answer. So please do! And check out the C.A.C., a great idea, I'm doing their mug swap this month! Because really, can you truly ever have *enough* mugs in the cabinet??
Here is a picture of my new mug (purchased at the Disney Store).


Fill in the Blanks

Fill in the blanks to each of these statements - it's as simple as that! These don't have to be one-word responses. Use as few or as many words as you need to fill each blank, in order to tell your story.

My responses are in purple.

1. I have never wanted to _be a waitress__ ; but I've always thought I might like to _be a maitre'd____________ .

2. When I was _18___________ years old, I believed _that men and women were now treated equally in the workplace_______________ .

3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be ___my ability to find humor in just about anything or my active listening skills;____while what I'd find the most irritating would be ____interrupting to finish sentences, being unreliable about doing stuff together and being late. ____

4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled "_She Almost Made It____________" and it would be dedicated to _"My patient, loving and supportive family"_____________ .

5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said _her smile made the world brighter, her presence made me happier, and her love was seemingly without end________________ .

6 comments:

Deb R said...

Great answers, Julie! So glad you did this one. :-)

Tammy Brierly said...

Being a good listener is a GREAT quality but very hard to find. Good for you!

Kristen said...

these are really good answers, julie. i had fun reading them. :)

Jessie said...

The list for the Create a Connection Mug Swap will be posted tomorrow (Monday)--don't forget to check the list! :)

I'm glad you're participating!
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I get to send you a mug!!! Hit me up with your Snail Mail so I can send you some goodness!

-Nate

turquoise cro said...

Here I am! My address is
Cinda Rae Oliverio
201 Winding Way
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Your comment fit right in with my Sunday post, "Looking for the Gifts!" lol Take care Julie, LOVE the quilt and beads!!! xo, Cinda ps. I'll be looking! but take your time! No stress or worries and HAPPY NEW YEAR!