Monday, May 06, 2024

Best Besties Beasties

 I received the Pink Door Fabrics, Tula Pink: Best Besties subscription box back in November, and posted about it, but then it got stowed away and I just re-found it. It was like opening up a new one in a way that was a really nice surprise and  also kind of funny. I haven't thought about what sort of quilt to make with all these great fabrics. 

I think Best Beasties would be a good name for it too. Maybe if I make a quilt. with just these fabrics, then I'll call it that.

I like these coordinating solids that came with it. The pattern that came in the box is kind of cute, but I think I'll come up with something else. Maybe also involving hearts, who knows?

So, I hadn't unfolded the fabrics up to look at them yet, and I was really wowed. All these animals! Great!

This aqua blue poodle really knocked my socks off!
I kind of want pajamas made out of this moon rabbit print on a cotton jersey.
Such a great rainbow of fun fabric prints, I'm really looking forward to working with it. I see some fussy cutting in my future....


No comments: