Monday, February 01, 2021

Hello February!

 


It's February already, and just like that, we're 1/12 done with year. All this artificial chopping up of time into perceivable chunks is so very human, but it's what we do, it's how we deal with the inexorable flow of time. So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ at this point, probably make some cards on my Cricut, but beyond that, I don't really know. I wonder if any local restaurants will have Valentine's to-go dinners available?



The monthly marker for February is a combination of my rainy wheelbarrow and the back of the Lone Round Robin, created on Snapseed.

Here's my One Second Everyday video for January. This was my first time using this app and I really like how this thing works, except for the blurbs of various podcasts. I do really like the raven calls that come through. As they say on the app website, life is made up of seconds. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! The 1 second everyday is really interesting! I have to get more into SnapSeed. You do such cool stuff with it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

The 1SE app is really really cool. As in SnapSeed, it's very fun to fool around with.