Friday, February 05, 2021

Getting Ready for Class



I'm all ready for the Boro mending class I'm taking later this month with Sandra Johnson at QuiltCon Together

A little kit was offered for sale to have all the same tools as she'll be using, especially the long sashimi needle.  
I was very pleased to find that the leather thimble actually fits on my fingers because it's a bit stretchy. That's usually a problem for me, but apparently goat leather works. I bought two extra colors of the Wonderfil Perle Cotton #8 to complement the white that was included. 

And I put it all in the Quilt Con Together pouch which was even more capacious than I'd expected as it has a 3-d bottom. 

3 comments:

Jaye said...

Perhaps I'll have to make you more pouches so you have one for each class next year. ;-)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Sure, I'll be happy to receive more of your awesome pouches!

Jaye said...

Glad I am not boring you with the same gifts over and over. :-)