Friday, February 26, 2021

Orange 🍊 You Glad

I started in on quilting my Lone Round Robin, beginning with the orange 🍊 thread that is pretty darn matchy. I used that dumb phrase because I am curious to see if the orange emoji will work or not on this platform. The above was my attempt at a machine embroidered sewn-in quilt label. Unfortunately I used regular sewing thread and not embroidery thread, soooo the letters are a little thick.
 It says: 
Lone Round Robin
2021
*handmade**handmade*
stichstichstichstich

 I’m testing out the open toe walking foot on my new machine with a lot of  Jacquie Gering’s advice in my mind.

 

3 comments:

Jaye said...

Great stitch quality!!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yes, the new machine is doing really well, I like how it stitches.

Jaye said...

M is a great husband! He knows the gifts to get. Hooray for CostCo!