Friday, October 30, 2020

Only One Halloween Card

 

I had big plans to make a bunch of Halloween cards with my CriCut to send out, but the power outage threw a monkey wrench into the works. So here's the one and only card that I got done. In the original design that I was using, the background yellow was a printed piece of paper. I thought the plain yellow just didn't work.
So out came the ink stamping pad. I used the end of a plasticized cork to make these variegated rough circles. I think it worked!
Yes, better.

And next year, I hope that there will be a few more cards made.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

I really like the complexity. I am so tempted to get one of these machines!

Jaye said...

Unless of course, you move closer.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I never would have hand-cut out something that complex. I wish we were moving closer, believe me. But you're welcome anytime to come over and try it out.