Friday, October 23, 2020

Rock Candy Started




I've started another Journey2Nebula project, first the fabric pull, 18 prints.
Here's all the pieces cut out using the Sidekick ruler, and that's the pattern, Rock Candy. This time it's a "table topper" which I guess is not the same thing as a table runner because it's not a rectangle?
 I truly don't know these terms,  it might as well be an antimacassar over the davenport or something as far as I know. Bad housewife, yep, that's me.

Kind of weird colors, and this picture is truly off color-wise. I have to work on the way this is laid out before I sew it together. At this point I think the background will be a dark grey, but I haven't decided yet.


2 comments:

Jaye said...

These seem to be really different colors for you!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They are! Most are from fabric box of the month groups where I didn't choose them myself. But they were all accumulating together and I thought they looked kind of winter peaceful.