Friday, October 09, 2020

Seaside Top Done

It took a few hours, but I got the Seaside table runner top sewn together yesterday. I had zero problems with fitting all the diamonds together, it went very smoothly. All because the diamonds were cut out accurately with the Sidekick ruler.

 It looks SO different with the pointy edges trimmed off. I kind of wish I was better at bindings, it would have been cool to have it remain pointy. I could have done some sort of SpOoKy raw edge treatment, but I chose to make it more stabilized with a "normal" binding.

Onto getting the quilting and binding completed and this baby on the table.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

It's really great that you can use this table runner this year!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yes, we're really enjoying having it out on the table. I was glad that I got it done in time.