Sunday, July 19, 2020

QuiltCon 2021


I signed up for some QuiltCon classes for next year's online version of the event. It's going to be interesting to do this online and I'm really looking forward to it. Note: when I posted this over on Instagram, I used a filter and it changed the image below into something more my color range.
I'm taking two EQ8 classes and one about Boro Mending. I'm on the waitlist for a class about matchstick quilting and one on bias tape appliqué. I also splurged on an all-access pass so I can check out the lectures.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Ooohh!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I am not sure how I will do with online classes, but there are other reasons I can't sign up now. You know. I 'd really rather go to Pasadena with you again and hang out for a week in a hotel! The EQ8 class sounds interesting and useful.