Thursday, July 09, 2020

Fifth Week of ICAD



The fifth week of ICAD, first one includes a Good Earth tea-bag quote. I have a little stash of these that I choose from. They're the perfect size for the size of the 4x6" index card.
Closeup of the words" "All I can do is be me, whoever that is." ~ Bob Dylan

I really love the glowing intensity of color I got to happen on this one. Lots of layers and color combining.
This reminded me of buttons at first but then I realized it's typewriter keys. Specifically this one: #
I think this one might make a nice spoon flower printed fabric if I could work out the repeat.


Done on the Fourth of July, natch. I forget where I got that sticker, but it's been hanging around my worktable for a while on the piece of clear plastic wrapping I cut it from.

No comments: