Friday, July 17, 2020

ICAD Week Six


Another week of ICAD work, this first one, I'm surprised at how much I like it.
Playing with transparency of watercolor pencils.
The next four are collage from the same magazine article. 
I wanted to try using several different things with the same imagery.
This one combines pen with the magazine images.
This one got more colorful but still has the same black white imagery.
I had this tea bag (Stash Jasmine) from the Modern Quilter's Box on my worktable. And I realized the green/teal was almost the same as some Washi Tape that I happened to have. It was good tea as well. 
Some almost white on white action here. I think this one might be one of my favorites.
Combination of torn packing receipt with Chinese characters with images from an article about the Dalai Lama's journey from China to India.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

I like these a lot, especially the top few.