Saturday, July 18, 2020

In Person Shopping

I actually went to a quilt shop the other day, in person and everything! It was really nice to compare in person the various greys that I was considering for augmenting the background fabric for my Safe at Home quilt.
Modern Handmade's new online teaching setup: Modern Quilter's Studio. We're making a quilt with these gorgeous fabrics. They happened to be cutting them up to package and send out, so I snagged mine and got my shipping fee refunded. I'm looking forward to trying out this new learning some new quilting techniques.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

So, you are doing the Modern Quilter's Studio? I didn't know. I love those fabrics you got. What are they? I am tempted, but... How do you feel about the greys. It is hard to tell from looking at them online, but I like the designs.