Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Adding to the To-Do

Some recent additions, a few fabrics with maps, ye-olde writing, book-keeping and then a Jennifer Paganelli citrine floral for a summer top.  I haven't decided on which pattern to use with it yet, probably will go with my first try at the Ethel top .

Also there in the picture is a new tool, I'm finally trying out a Chaco Liner for marking the lines for the last color on the Triangle Study. Since I'm drawing the lines on the pieced top, the chalk pencil lead keeps breaking when I go over the bumps of the seams. This is a chalk dust dispenser, so hopefully it'll work a bit better. I considered a really fine-tip chalk mechanical pencil from Sewline but that seemed like the wrong solution. That looks like it'd be awesome for drawing sewing lines on un-pieced fabric.

No comments: