Saturday, October 09, 2021

Halloween Again




 With having the Circuit around, I figure I pretty much have to make something Halloween-ish every year. I had my eye on this project last year but I didn't have enough of the right colors of cardstock. But this year I do....mwahaha.

Soooo many layers and colors, this is the most complicated project I've attempted so far. This is just four of them assembled here.
The fun thing with these Cricut projects is that you can change so many things, like the purple here was a dark grey in the project pictures. But I was out of colors of grey, and I liked how the purple looked against the black on the frame.
This slightly angled shot shows all the layers.

One of the greys is actually colored penciled a slightly darker color . 
Here's a view of the final piece against a backdrop of Halloween fabric.
 It's complicated and has a lot of depth.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! This looks FANTASTIC!!! I love the layering.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! I was pretty excited with how it turned out.