Monday, October 11, 2021

Fall Quilty



 Another Quilty Box arrived and had just what I needed--two new wool dryer balls. I literally had them in my shopping cart. If you haven't started using these instead of dryer sheets, I totally recommend them. Your dryer load will come out plenty soft and mostly de-staticky-ed. The other stuff in the box was great too. A handy size of ruler, I love these Creative Grids ones, they really don't slip. A nice shade of blue thread. And an interesting pattern too.

I think this is very innovative way of making a fat quarter pack. Just print it all out on yardage. I think that it'll be a whole lot easier to pre-wash too. I'm trying to work out a way to use the printed join-ups in a pattern, it would save me a seam if I could figure it out. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Love the ruler and the dryer balls. I may have to buy some. I cancelled my Quilty Box, though, so I missed out on these goodies. The Modern Handmade one was the best of the ones I have seen. I might try the Fat Quarter Shop box we discussed just to see if I like it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

The dryer balls work really well. I like the Quity Box much more than the FQ Shop one. The quality of the fabric and notions is much much better with the Quilty Box. But yes, that Modern Handmade one was indeed very good and very much missed.