I forget whose blog I saw this on (whoops), but go google the following "YourName needs" and then share the interesting results you'll get.
Here are my favorites when I googled "Julie Needs:"
- Your Help (oh isn't that the truth)
- to work on her parenting (continuous improvement is my goal, time to re-read EveryDay Blessings, the Inner Work of Mindful Parenting)
- a new pair of shoes (oh, that one is easy, how about two pair, they're on the way from gaiam as I write this)
- to get out in the fresh Eire (air, ok, Ireland here I come, well it is on my list of places to go).
- to have the spotlight shined on her (gulp, ok, I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille)
- to bite the bullet and set up a new home at a site hosted under a domain she controls
(I suppose so, and then I'll have to figure out how to switch my website over, or maybe start over from scratch, and I really ought to learn html so I know what the heck I'm doing, oh sheesh, no wonder I've never gotten around to doing this! I talk myself out if it everytime I consider it. But the website fee comes due in July I think, so hmmmm.. any advice out there?)
- complete access (absolutely, I needs it, I wants it)
- to cut through her negative self talk (oh alright already sheesh, what am I stupid!?)
- a p.h.d. (I've always thought that, but in what subject?!)
- you! (see I told you so at the beginning!)