Thursday, June 03, 2021

New Village Addition

Here are the buildings I've gotten sewn together for my #VillageSewAlong2021. I still haven't put in the spacers between buildings, although those are cut and ready to go. That's what I'm doing today to get some of the rows sewn together.
This is the new building section that I added, pretty good variety.
Now for some pictures of individual houses or buildings to show off some of the fabrics a little more close-up.

I really like this one, except for the cat's tail almost getting cut off. Sorry, kitty, my fussy-cutting isn't always 100%.
This cat is playing a  little tune on his flute for the cranes up on his roof.


 I think this one ends up being my favorite of the batch. Much better on the cat tail.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

You have an amazing number of cat fabrics!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Those were mostly from the charm packs I bought. Cats are really big in Japan, thus the cat-cafe phenomena.

Jaye said...

Interesting phenomenon!