Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



Well thanks to dear kristen, I'm now a proud recipient of the "Thinking Blogger Award". *beam*
So to pass on the love, I'm going to tag a few blogs here that I know make me think every time I read them. Oh my goodness is this ever hard to choose among all the blogs that I read regularly. As far as I know these folks haven't already been tagged for this award. I know the writers of a few of these already, a couple I don't know, but wish I did.




'5 Blogs That Make Me Think'
I am tagging the following bloggers for my list:



1. Artmixter


2. Beach Treasure


3. Dress A Day


4. In A Minute Ago


5. One Good Thing





Here are the rules that I'm to pass on to those I've tagged:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,


2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,


3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh yea! i'm so pleased :)

it's hard to stop at 5, isn't it?