Got this from Mary Beth Goodman's blog: There's a meme that apparently started on LiveJournal - List ten things that you have done that your friends and readers probably haven't.
This is a lot harder to come up with than I thought.
SO Here are my 10 things I've done, I bet you haven't:
1. Held the women's track record at Laguna Seca and Sears Point for class in a car club.
2. Performed in the opening celebration of the UN in Vienna with high school band.
3. Played on a cruise ship going down the Rhine River in a dixieland band.
4. Went to the US Festival in 1983.
5. Had a giant cell bone tumor at the age of 17.
6. Killed pet cat by a freak accident when he got trapped in the garage door opener :(
7. Rescued banana slugs from being run over on the driveway.
8. Went to a Billy Grahm event and a Dead Kennedy's show within the same year. Guess which one was first? Heehee.
9. Got into a fight in 8th grade about politics, all the kids were dissing Jimmy Carter, and saying Ronald Reagan was going to "save" our country.
10. Sat at a table next to Rick Springfield in a restaurant and didn't ask for his autograph.
So what about yours?