One of the many things I completed at the CQFA weekend retreat. Well, not completed really. The top is done. The quilting is not. So it is getting added to the To Be Quilted Pile, which is threatening to topple over at this point, there are so many things in it! Guess I better invested in a roll of batting and get it done. Quick! Before it warms up to much to want to be surrounding myself with fluffy batting and lots of layers.
But first I have to rearrange my studio furniture so that I have the room. Right now the way things are arranged, there isn't enough space for a larger quilt to move around easily. I think I've got it figured out, made a floorplan and measured several times. Finally today I think I actually feel well enough to accomplish it. This isn't something one wants to attempt when there is a question on whether it will actually get finished!
That reminds me, I better take some before pictures so I can show you how my workspace changes for the better.