Thursday, November 12, 2020

Go Bears!

 

Here's the logo of the university I attended, University of California at Berkeley. This is the one my parents and mom's parents did too. We yell "Go Bears!" all the time, it's a generic Woohoo! for our family at this point. Sometimes in public, my dad will yell it at someone wearing Cal branded clothing. Every now and then the person will yell it back at him which he loves. Usually he gets a confused look. sigh.

I'm working on making cards for people's birthdays ahead of time (instead of on the day of, hah !) so I'm making one for my dad. I've been playing around with importing images into the CriCut software and the Cal logo seemed like a good one to try out.

It was super easy to bring the image into the program. I really like how the Design Space software works on my laptop better than on the iPad, it's much more robust. So...I really like how it looks on this bear! 

Go Bears!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

YAY! I love it!

I am glad you are playing more with the software. Have you tried anymore of the Minikins patterns? I'd love to hear more about that process.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

As predicted, my Dad liked that part of his card the most. I haven't tried any more of the Minikins patterns yet. Is there one of them in particular that you suggest I should try cutting on the Cricut?