Monday, January 06, 2020

Instagram To Start the Year

Over on Instagram, I've gotten into the habit of making month markers using the app SnapSeed. It's just a way to visually separate the months as you scroll back over your year of posts. This is made from a photo I took on our traditional New Year's Day hike. I made it 4.18 miles, woohoo me!

Every time I remember to use the Year of Colour summing up of one's posts on Instagram for the previous year, I'm struck by what colours stand out (*note the U* I love spelling colour that way*)  It always makes sense somehow. And I wonder if I can be conscious about what I post on Instagram to make it look a certain way by the end of the year??  I'm going to try to post more frequently on Instagram this year, so maybe that will work.
I kind of want to print this image out and put it on a t-shirt to wear around for the rest of the year. Wouldn't that be an interesting tee design? Or maybe just cut out different sized circles of these colors and make a quilt?

1 comment:

Jaye said...

I like those pops of pink and violet!