Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wandering Wednesday: Santa Clara

 Last weekend we got to go see one of my nieces competing in a gymnastics tournament. It was held at the Santa Clara Convention Center and I was marveling at how different the room looks filled with young gymnasts and equipment instead of quilts and quilters.

 The light in the parking garage was really striking.
 Maybe these would work for my shadow series.
 I think I like this one best because of the strip of light at the bottom.
 Or maybe this one.
 There are a lot of palm trees in Santa Clara for some reason, not sure why, the really tall ones look like phone polls to me. But the bark of the trees is always so striking. This would make an awesome texture stamp...makes note in file of ideas.
The blossom way up there is pretty though, but it's a second story kind of thing.

No comments: