1. City Sampler - All 100 blocks are done, I have the background fabric ready to go. What's been stopping me is that they all need to be squared up. I just have to get in the mood to cut and maybe re-do some of them.
2. Living Room cushions- the fabric is collected, the zippers and threads and pillow forms are all there.
4. May You Ever Return - The top is half sewn, half pinned, then quilting, binding or facing, sleeve and label.
6. Celestial Round Robin - the top and the back are ready, the batting is pieced, it needs to be basted. I'm planning to quilt this one myself since it's small enough for me to manage. Then a binding and a label.
8. Griffith Park Skirt - needs to be hemmed and the waistband needs to be done. Just in time for spring a swirly purple skirt.