Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fabric Swap Goodies

These are the hand-printed fabrics I received in the swap that I recently participated in, fun, aren't they?!
Screen-printed succulents by Bitter Betty, the wonderful organizer of this swap!
Potato masher printing! Who knew there were so many shapes of potato mashers?! Made by Lee at Dancing Crow Designs.
We call this one "Vlad", expecially since the woodblock print is on the blood-red fabric made by Lindy.
Batiked lions with natural dyes by Margaret Wilson.
I know I should have ironed these, but it was 83F in my room, at 7pm, and I just wasn't up to turning on the steam iron! So, please just imagine them perfectly flat with no creases whatsoever. Thanks.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

what a cool swap! the potato masher and the potted plants are my favs...do you have something specific in mind for them?