Thursday, September 20, 2007

Collage in Space

Well, as you can see, I've been doing a lot of collage work lately. Which is good, I love doing it, and participating in these collaborative themed journals for the last year has been great for keeping me doing creative stuff even when I don't want to...But I am missing the quilting, so I better get myself back on track with that!

This journal's theme was Outer Space.
I found a great image of a rocket as well as a poem that went perfectly with the idea of shrugging off the terrestrial bonds.

I make a lot of pockets and then insert cards, I like how this changes the look of the page when the card is removed. When you take this card with the moon and stamped words/DNA, you see a depression in the water where the world is falling (or coming out of) into.


This page has a hologram at the bottom (it says 2001). Also included is an astrological correspondences card, a poem about space and some outer planets photos in the background.

No comments: