Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Digital Doodling - Self Portrait Challenge



Last Tuesday of the month, hard to believe that March has flown by so very quickly. For Self Portrait Challenge we're supposed to be using online tools. But I got kinda bored with them, and used the image editing program that is actually free online, Irfanview, highly recommended! As well as a filter set which cost some amount of money that I no longer recall, Filter Unlimited. Both of these work so well for me that I still haven't gotten around to trying out Photoshop Elements, which is installed...time time.

It has been a while since I've made a kaleidoscope and I really like how this one turned out. You can kind of see my new hair color. Well, ok here is the original picture so you really can see it. I really like it, and of course now it is discontinued, waaaah! I'm hitting all the drug stores around here looking for some to stockpile. Loreal Castings - Plum Orchid.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

that's really quite cool! and i very much like your new color. have you checked out drugstore.com too?