The back pockets were fun to stitch on with 3 strands of cotton embroidery floss (not! Double or triple jeans material is tough to get a needle through! My fingers are still sore!) I found some buttons that I had to stick on there, as well as some resin charms. I hope they stay on and don't break. The straps are comfy, I made tubes of the jeans leg material and stuck some batting trimmings in there.
The front of the bag. I guess it is the front, since it used to be the front of the jeans. I wish I had had a bag like this in the 70's. It would have been so "in". Well, I'm sure some would say my tendency towards hippie-ish ways means I am indeed stuck in the 70's, so now I'll be equipped with the suitable bag... Now to make some tennies that match
I may do some more hand stitching, and I definitely will line it with some of my starry fabric stash. I left all the pockets functional, and made a new pocket out of the zip fly.