Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Tool

Sometimes you just need a new tool. Especially if you're already at the hardware store buying paint for the kitchen ceiling.
And if the price is right, and it is a nice color combination, why not? It is fun to buy something that's intended for one use and then go and use it in a completely different way. Oooh, call me a rebel! This is actually for doing tile work, as you can see by the picture, but I'm going to use it for painting and mono-printing and maybe screen-printing if I get my act together.
Squeegee, isn't that fun to say?

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I have the same thoughts! That thing has all sorts of potential, and when I am out, I'm going to have to look for one!
Smart Girl!!!!

XXOO!!!
Anne

Anne said...

cool!

I'm with the first Anne, need to find one of my own.