Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Free Fabric

More free fabric from FabMo (the repurposed fabric from the interior design business organization)! There are always some treasures that CQFA members bring and share with the rest of us. I chose these two. I think they will be combined to make a pillow for a chair I am recovering. The first one is a sheer with this embroidered almost crest-looking design. The second is an upholstery weight Japanese inspired print.

I also heard about a cool event having to do with FabMo, they are going to have a FabMo Art Expo in October where people who are using all this free fabric to create art or other things will be displaying and selling them. I think this will be great fun and am planning on going, maybe to exhibit and sell if I can get my act together in time.

No comments: