Friday, October 14, 2016

How Could This Possibly Need More Color?

 After writing here about the CQFA Round Robin, I decided I wanted to work on mine a little bit more. The central embroidered motif didn't get colored in or messed-with as I'd hoped, and it looked a little out of place to me, so now it was my turn. I got out my Inktense blocks and pencils to add some colors.
 Here's how the embroidered linen looked before I added water with a soft paintbrush.
Here is how the whole thing looks after the water has done it's blending work and dried.

Now to figure out how to proceed next....

2 comments:

Jaye said...

The color adds a lot! I didn't think about Inktense products, but what a great idea.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's all because of Dolores, she was using something similar during the round robin and it gave me the idea to try it out.