Saturday, October 29, 2016
Here's a group of the blocks I've gotten done for the #100Days100Blocks project since I last posted here about them.
I wish I'd thought to pay attention to lining up the crossing lines a bit better, but it wasn't part of my plan as I made the block.
First one I forgot to use one of my hand-dyes in, whoops!
The eyes of the deer got lost in the seam allowance, but at least the angry elephant eyes are there.
The end is in sight for this project! (Well at least the making of the blocks part!)
Julie Zaccone Stiller
10/29/2016 09:09:00 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)