Sunday, August 20, 2006

Spamalot


Wicked is back on Broadway! Here is a shot of one of the big posters in Times Square. Times Square is mainly owned by Disney now, and it is really different than when I last saw it 15 years ago, very cleaned up and Disney-fied. sigh.

We went to see Spamalot, the musical based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie.I've never laughed so hard at a musical. The soundtrack is great too.

The Largest Coconut Orchestra, they were selling coconut sets along with t-shirts and killer rabbits. We opted for the killer rabbit. Made in China, the label reads "Rabbit with sharp pointy teeth." I wondered what the people making this in China thought???

The rabbit with sharp pointy teeth enjoying the soundtrack via Gramophone.

Alex as a French knight. He looks too cute to insult anyone.

Zach as a French knight. A bit more of a taunting insulting face.

Marc as a French knight. There we go.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Is there a CD or Dvd yet? My kids love Monty Python, my daughter and I "had to" visit Doune to check out the castle used in Holy Grail
http://www.scotlandviews.blogspot.com

Crafty Missus said...

happy that your back! i would love to see spamalot, just the thought of it makes me laugh.