Tuesday, August 22, 2006

3 in the Attic


3 in the attic, this was my two sons and I, in their Great Aunt's attic in Buffalo. This is one of the places where my dear husband played with his siblings. I don't always like attics better than basements, but this one had all kinds of interesting nooks and crannies to play in. This one counts as a SelfPortrait documenting self portraits in enclosed spaces. I felt okay here since my family was with me. Silly me riding in all those elevators and subway cars in NYC and I forgot to do a self portrait, guess I was REALLY on vacation.
I left the crazy red eyes on myself because I thought it made me look more like a mouse peeking out of a mouse hole doorway. And I left the crazy expression on oldest son's face so you can see why I'm looking forward to school starting next week, aieeeeeee.

No comments: