Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - Morning Drinks

For Self Portrait Tuesday we are to capture a sequence in time, so here is a montage of my morning routine of drinks. At least it is when I actually remember it all. Some mornings it is just water and coffee. But today I did the whole thing and captured it all on film (well digifilm anyways).



Chinese Herbs, very bitter, mixed with hot water.

Water in my favorite cup

Cafe au lait, 3/4 espresso, 1/4 milk.

Coffee need more coffee, usually two cups

Pineapple ginger green tea from Republic of Tea

needs honey

Pro Greens drink, yummy compared to the chinese herbs, tastes like green grass.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Pro Greens?? Huh?

I can't even drink Udwalla's SuperFood green drink (and it tastes like fruit juice) because of the color...

Jaye said...

I love the series of pictures. The closeups are wonderful. Nice to see something routine made into art.