Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wandering Wednesday - Just Over the Line

We went just over the county line to have a masks-on, social distanced chat with my parents. They took the opportunity to drive the fun car. We sat in the parking lot in the shade, watching all the motorcycles and sports cars out for a Saturday drive.
This was the highlight of the week for me, probably the highlight of the whole quarantined month just to get to see them in person and see that they are doing O.K.
And we scored some oranges from their tree and a bonus jar of orange marmalade (thanks mom!)
How about that lovely blue hair on my mom? She said she's getting a little bored, I think it's beautiful on her. They're wearing masks that their neighbors made for them, isn't that the nicest thing?

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I'm really glad you got to see your Mom and Dad. I have been texting my dad, which is fine for where he lives. I miss seeing my mom, though. We might have to have a social distance visit as well. We'll see. She is barely going out at all. She is really concerned about getting the Virus.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Me too, it was a very good thing. I wish you could see your mom in person. Maybe meet up somewhere and wear your masks?