Monday, April 20, 2020

On To Quarter Two

 This is my quarter two Finish-a-Long list. This time I chose nine projects.
Blue Squares - This was on last quarter's list, and then I didn't get it dropped off to the long-armer. I'm putting it on here again, in the hopes of actually getting to it. Hopefully there's a social-distancing way to do it.
 City Sampler - This was on the list last quarter as well, and I got as far as getting the first part of the sashing sewn on to each of the 100 blocks.

2016 Calendar Quilt - the blocks are all done, but not assembled. It won't be too huge, so it's do-able.
 May You Ever Return - Feeling like it's now or never on this one. I really love this one, and I'd love to get it completed.


25,000,000 Stitches panel, it's due in May. Not sure how much more stitching I'll do, but I'm enjoying working on it.

Gypsy Wife - I got part way into this quilt and have been wanting to get back to it, now that it's on the list, I have (my own) permission!

 Four Living Room Cushions - sitting around at home so much lately, has kept this project on the list.
Ebb & Flow - I have the sketch done, and it's up on my design wall, but hasn't gotten much further and I'd like to finish it!

Celestial Round Robin - This was on last quarter's list. I got pretty far on it, it's 75% quilted.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

All you need to do is a couple of seams a day to make progress. Leave yourself a note on the next step so you don't have to think when you go to your workroom. You can do it!!